
Welcome! This is actually my first blog that has a purpose (which makes me really excited).
Today we started our urban farm! We got tomato plants, the wire stuff you need to give them so place to cling to, mulch, soil, shovels, lots of stone for an edging, etc.
Who is "we"? We are, Kera and Eric. We just moved to Temecula, CA about a week ago from San Diego, CA (we are both Chicago land natives). Eric works from home and I get to drive 45 mins back to San Diego for work everyday. He works in media and I work in higher education. We are in our mid-20s and want to save the world (or at least I do) (2 min later edit: Eric says he wants to save the world too). We plan to purchase a vineyard in the near future, so we will also use this blog to follow our wine making and cheese making (YES! I SAID CHEESE MAKING!!).
We will also have another person helping us with this urban farm, Bij. Bij is still in Chicago right now (poor guy). He should be here mid to late March.
Eric and I are a couple and Bij is Eric's childhood friend (no weird stuff here, sorry).
I hope you enjoy this adventure as much as we will.
psychology news
No comments:
Post a Comment